$1500-$6000 - Crawlspace/Attic Restoration
When rodents or wildlife infest a crawlspace they can cause damage to your vapor barrier, insulation, pipes, and wires. Rodent droppings and urine can begin to smell over time, especially if it’s in the insulation under your floor. Rodents also can carry diseases along with being a host for fleas, bedbugs, ticks and other bugs that you don’t want roaming around your home.
Typical crawlspace restorations include:
- Removal of damaged vapor barrier and/or insulation
- Vacuuming up rodent droppings using a HEPA vacuum
- Spraying down hard surfaces with an enzymatic cleaner to remove urine
- Installing new vapor barrier and/or insulation
- Locating and sealing up all entry points into the crawlspace to prevent future infestations.
Cost on crawlspace/attic restorations typically range from $1,500 to $6,000 depending on the size of job, accessibility of the crawlspace, and how much damage has been done.
Give us a call today for a free quote!
Questions? Contact Us!
We'll respond to your contact form request within 15 minutes (during regular business hours), or we will give you $20 off your service.